ANDRONACO INDUSTRIES, is a world-leading manufacturer of high performance Fluoropolymer and Composite products and technologies. We specialize in the manufacture of fluid handling and sealing products specifically designed for chemical, pharmaceutical, and ultra-pure related industries.
We offer a great working environment with an excellent team and are searching for an above-average individual to fill the role of CNC lathe programmer. A successful candidate will have the ability to program and operate Mazak CNC lathes to produce components that meet proper tolerances.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply NOW to learn more about our Competitive and Comprehensive wage and benefits package, including attendance bonuses and monthly incentives.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting at $25/hr.
ENDURANCE COMPOSITES is a growing FRP fabrication shop seeking ABOVE-AVERAGE individuals to join our team. We are looking for dependable and motivated people who like to stay busy. Are you mechanically inclined and have experience with Fiberglass/Resin, basic measuring tools (tape measure & pi tape)? Can you operate basic hand power & air tools? Job Duties: Shop FRP fabrication of components (pipe, reducers, elbows), spools, & tanks. WE WILL TRAIN!
• Performs various physical duties as assigned.
• Maintain all safety standards.
• Maintain work area clean and organize.
• Moves, secure, installs, loads, or unloads materials.
• Performs some specialized tasks which may require on-the-job training.
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to read labels, safety warnings, and guidelines
• Attentive to detail and alert at all times to ensure safety
• Able to operate a forklift.
• Able to receive and follow instructions and communicate with co-workers (English & Spanish are welcome).
• Able to read blue blueprints is a plus.
• Must be able to lift 50-70 lbs. on a regular basis
We are a growing composite pipe and tank manufacturing company in search of an above-average individual to fill a role in our Pipe fabrication department.
· Able to read, understand, and interpret the blueprint/isometric drawings and specification to determine the scope of work, including but not limited to: locations, quantities, and materials needed.
· Knowledge of measurement tools needed to perform the job.
· Becoming knowledgeable of the product and selecting the right product/material to perfume the required duties.
· Able to prepare, fit, layout, fabricate and assemble pipe and other components needed together as required by the blueprint/isometric drawings or customer.
· Use the right tools to clamp, fit/position, and tack-weld parts in place according to blueprint/isometric drawing for welding.
· Perform leak test (in accordance with the customer requirement) to ensure the quality of the spools or fittings.
· Maintain safe and clean work area.
· Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Minimum of three (3) years as a fitter.
· Able to read and interpret the blueprint/isometric drawings.
· Strong attention to detail, and alert to ensure safety.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Able to operate forklift and overhead cranes.
· Strong verbal communication skills (Spanish is a plus).
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently.
*Pay range $21/hr. - $24/hr. commensurate with experience
High school education required.
Join Our Team! 1st Shift Great Benefits:
Health Care - Eligible 1st of Month Following 30 Days
11.5 Paid Holidays - Immediate Eligibility
Sick/Flex Time - Immediate Eligibility
401(k) - Immediate Eligibility and 50% Match up to first 8% - 100% vested after 2 years of employment.
ANDRONACO INDUSTRIES is a growing manufacturing company seeking an ABOVE-AVERAGE Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) individual to join our Quality team.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
1) Translate from English to Spanish to update/create Work Instructions, inspection test plans, & procedures both written and video.
2) Document Control within the computer system.
3) Maintain clear and concise data collection systems.
4) Process verifications.
5) Work from and follow written inspection procedures.
6) Perform all other duties as assigned.
7) Continuous Improvement.
1) Excellent bi-lingual written, organizational, and verbal skills.
2) Goal oriented-able to set, reach, and exceed goals.
3) Creative and persistent problem solver, excellent analytical and thinking skills with highly refined work ethic who is able to work independently or as part of a team.
4) Maintains a steady focus on objectives and tasks, can plan and organize activities to completion.
5) Highly organized, detail oriented, excellent time management, and planning skills.
6) Positive interpersonal skills with the flexibility and adaptability to relate to and collaborate with all levels of the organization.
7) Positive attitude with a desire to succeed.
8) Insight to work efficiently, effectively, and proactively rather than reactively.
9) Ability to take initiative rather than waiting for direction.
10) Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
11) Proficient with Microsoft Office, Epicor experience preferred (ERP system)
Required Education and Experience:
A minimum of a 2-year degree or equivalent education/experience plus a minimum of 3 years related experience. Bi-Lingual candidates (Spanish and English) will be given the highest consideration.
This position operates in a manufacturing, and office environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, and listen. This position may require standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and lifting up to 50lbs.
Position type/Expected hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, and the hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 5:00 pm or 7:00am – 4:00pm. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Minor local travel is expected for this position.