The quality technician position inspects materials and products, making sure they are satisfactory per set standards.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality.
2. Communicate any issues with product and/or supplier on new or existing programs.
3. Monitor work in process procedures
4. Perform dimensional physical and visual inspections
5. Receiving inspection and test of purchased items as needed
6. Work in Process inspection and test
7. Measure what operators cannot
8. Maintain the Calibration System
9. Work from and follow written inspection procedures
10. Perform internal ISO, and safety audits
11. Perform all other duties as assigned
1. Technical capacity
2. Word, and Excel proficiency
3. Problem solving/analysis
4. Collaboration skills
5. Organizational skills
6. Time management skills
Required Education and Experience:
A minimum of a high school diploma. Some college preferred. Has a solid understanding of quality and a desire to learn and grow. Possesses mechanical aptitude with ability to complete basic mathematical calculations.
Preferred: Quality experience
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This position operates in an office, and factory environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Position may also be required to travel between plants 2, and 3.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and lifting up to 50lbs throughout day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Operating a computer.
Position type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
No travel is expected for this position.